Your career at CGA begins here!
Clinton Gymnastics Academy is looking for a few new team members to teach gymnastics and to lead the most awesome birthday parties and camps in the metro area. Applicants must have a positive attitude, superior customer service, organizational skills, ability to study lesson plans, sing and be silly as needed. THIS IS A PHYSICAL JOB! Compensation is based on your demonstrated knowledge and ability to learn and teach as well as grow enrollment in our programs.
The ideal candidate should be:
1. Enthusiastic, Strong Communicator and Motivated
2. Must be able to read and work from a lesson plan
3. Athletic background is a plus but not necessary as long as you are able to run, jump, roll and demonstrate activities in gym
4. Two or more years Gymnastics or Dance background is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
5. Must have reliable transportation
6. Must be able to work nights and weekends
7. Must be able to obtain necessary certifications and background check.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements of the ideal candidate send a cover letter introducing yourself and why you are the best candidate and your resume detailing your athletic and teaching experiences to email@example.com.
Please no drop in visits or telephone calls.